Crispy Chicken Tacos
- Place chicken breast in a pan and add boiling water to cover it, then simmer with garlic, onion, oregano and salt until cooked. Shred chicken and set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Place a tortilla on a board and fill it with the chicken (about 1½
- Roll the tortilla up – you should be able to roll it at least twice around.
- Place the rolled tortillas in the hot oil and turn around until all sides are crispy.
- Make sure your oil is nice and hot, and keep your tortilla tight while frying.